Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

AMAZING GRACE

I am not a pious man. I go to church to support my wife and set a good example for my children. But sometimes, just sometimes, I think I see God's hand in my life.

My wife and I are going through an amazingly difficult time in our lives. We truely have been challenged and have had to do things that we never thought we would. The end is not in sight and the chance of things working out O.K. for us look slim on the best days. However, at the end of each day, we still want to be together. We still lover each. There is no blame, no condesension, no bitter under current.

To me this is a gift of God. I may loose everything but I will have the love of my life and my amazing children with me no matter what. Because that is what I can handle.

That's the hand of God.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]